What are your 3 guarantees for every customer?
- Every purchase is protected by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: love it or your money back, no questions asked. We mean it! Simply contact us within 30 days of your purchase date and provide proof of purchase. We will refund your last payment in full and we won’t prorate your last payment, even if you’ve used up a good chunk of your membership before requesting a refund. If you want your money back because you aren’t satisfied, you can have your money back. We want to be generous with our Easy-Refund policy because we stay in business thanks to happy customers.
- Our Easy-Refund Guarantee makes us work harder to please customers. If you’re not satisfied for whatever reason, we’ll refund your money hassle-free. We know some bad guys will take advantage of our policy to get free lessons. Thankfully, our happy customers more than compensate for freeloaders.
- Our customer care team always responds promptly and politely. We hate being mistreated by so-called “customer service” just as much as you do.
Who’s teaching these painting classes?
All watercolor classes are taught by 3 award-winning painters. The oil & acrylics teacher, Richard Robinson, was a professional graphic designer before creating a popular website in 2007 filled with painting tutorials. He started painting full-time in 2001 and is well-known in New Zealand for his landscape paintings. Many of his paintings are in private and corporate collections around the world. He has been featured in several international arts magazines and in 2012, he was the opening speaker for the world’s largest plein-air painting conference. Thousands and thousands of people around the world learned how to paint from his live classes, websites, and DVDs.
What happens when I buy?
We accept every major credit card: VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. After signing up, we’ll email you sign-in information. Sign in to immediately watch every video. We’ll also email you a receipt. Cancel anytime via. We will treat you right.
How secure is my credit card information?
All payments are handled in a PCI-compliant environment, which is a security standard for all online merchants. We actually never see your full payment information, so we can’t leak it even if we were forced to. To further protect yourself online, we recommend signing up for automatic alerts from your credit card providers. You’ll catch mysterious transactions quicker, which means you can dispute them quicker. Card companies usually refund mystery charges when you dispute them quickly.
How do I adjust my membership?
If you want to switch to another auto-renewing membership, simply buy that membership on the pricing page. Your existing membership will switch to the new one purchased and your renewal cycle will begin anew. You can cancel via .
What happens if my membership expires?
Memberships only expire due to non-payment or cancelation. Videos will lock up so you can no longer watch them. Any special pricing you locked in will be lost. To regain unlimited views, you can buy again.
How do I change my password?
You can click here, sign in, and scroll down to change your password.
What if I forgot my password?
No problem, you can recover your password by clicking here.
What colors, brushes and other painting supplies do I need?
Watch our videos about painting supplies before heading to the store. You’ll learn lots of tips on what matters and what doesn’t so you won’t buy too much or get ripped off.
Will this work on my device?
If you’ve watched videos online before, you can watch all our videos too. We use HTML5 video players, which means we support nearly every Internet-connected device on the planet, including PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets. Flash is optional and not required.
Why aren’t videos working as expected?
Alas as much as we try to make our website work with every device on the planet, incompatibilities may arise, many which can be fixed. Here are some initial steps you should take to fix your own problem (which is always the fastest solution):
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache. Each browser demands different steps so your best bet is to Google it. For example, if you’re using Internet Explorer, Google: “how to clear cookies and cache in Internet Explorer.” Then follow those steps.
- Try visiting the webpage using a different browser, then play the video. For example, if you’re using Chrome, try using Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer instead.
- Check if your Internet download speed is faster than 4 MB per second. You can check your Internet speed for free by clicking here to visit SpeedTest.net.
- You can with a description of your issue and the result of your speed test.
Can I watch these videos on another device?
Yes! If you keep an active membership, you can always sign in from any device to access every video.
Can I download these painting techniques videos?
No. We don’t want video files floating around for copyright reasons.
My question isn’t here, how do I get more help?
You cannow. We are ready to help 24/7.